No products in the cart.
MD Organic Alishaan Basmati Sella Rice 1kg/Basmati Rice/Indian Rice
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Alishaan Basmati Sella Rice,
It’s time for you to switch to healthier choices!
WHY ALIshaAN BASMATI RICE?
Because Alishaan basmati rice is originally from India and basmati rice also contains other nutrients, such as zinc, phosphorus and magnesium. Compared to other types of rice, white basmati rice is known to have the lowest levels of arsenic so it can protect the body from the risk of diabetes, heart disease and certain cancers.
BENEFITS OF BASMATI RICE?
– Control blood sugar levels
– Healthy heart
– Prevent cancer
– Improve brain health
– Low GI
TIPS FOR COOKING BASMATI RICE
– Wash basmati rice 2–3 times in cold water.
– Soak basmati rice for at least 15–20 minutes before cooking to make it softer.
– Put the basmati rice into the pot.
– Add water at a rate of 1.5 cups for every one cup of basmati rice.
– Cover the pot and cook basmati rice until cooked.
– Once cooked, turn off the heat and let the basmati rice rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 10 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
- Store Name: MD Organic
- Vendor: MD Organic
- No ratings found yet!
MD Organic Black Rice Pecah kulit 2kg
MD Organic Black + White Rice 1kg